Wednesday, April 16, 2008

back with a mission

back from Bali, back to work.
monday, and i was already drowning in work.

to think we all could laugh and joke about me getting "bluffed" into this job!
haha! come to think of it, it is kinda funny. ironically.


just a quick shout out to all my dear friends:

i'm really sorry that i haven't been in contact with most of you, at least not as often as i hope it could be. work is NOT an excuse but it certainly is the reason why i havent been ard or that u havent been hearing from me.
sincerest apologies.
would like each and every one of you to know that i have not forgotten you.
all of you are very much still in my heart, thoughts, prayers and well-wishes.
thank you all for your kind understanding.
whenever you need to look for me, look no further. you can find me here...


work isnt dreadful, it's just that i'm still learning to cope and multi-task.
i have quite a few things on my plate now.

it's sunday now and i'm still at work.
i really hope this wont be forever.
i hope nthg goes wrong today and that i can cope with whatever comes my way.

i felt esp emotional yesterday when i was told of what was happening here.
i know somethings are beyond my control.
but i seriously need to get a grip of things. i feel exhausted.
i hope i dont burn out so soon because there's so much more to come.
'never say die' shall be my motto for the weeks ahead!
i shall stay strong and persevere! i know i'm not alone in this. :)

No comments: